Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aloha what's up I just posted a new video with my Burgman how to do coolant flush.

All info for donation, list of tools, time stamps and more are in video description on YouTube video, click on the video and it will take you to YouTube page...

Have a good week, mahalo!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Curious why when the engine is shut off their is a distinct "puck" sound but some of the times it shuts off with a fade and no "puck" sound

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Maybe depends on where the piston is at the moment you shut it off? Like if it's on the way up and the compression pushes it back down (reverses) or if it just passed TDC and just continues on its stroke. Only guessing, mine sounds exactly the same.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Makes sense. I did notice though that every engine on bikes ive had that were on their last legs just cut off silently. But healthy, they (85%) made that sound

·
Administrator
18,069 Posts
Makes sense. I did notice though that every engine on bikes ive had that were on their last legs just cut off silently. But healthy, they (85%) made that sound
I think MikeyM makes that sound and he is 3/4 beat to heck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Aloha what's up I just posted a new video with my Burgman how to do coolant flush.

All info for donation, list of tools, time stamps and more are in video description on YouTube video, click on the video and it will take you to YouTube page...

Have a good week, mahalo!

Mitch,
I was supposed to have rented a Burgman 400 in Kauai next week but all of my flights were cancelled. The "Stay at Home" order will remain in effect until June 30, 2020
Maybe next time.

Aloha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts