Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Have several paint chip, nick, little scratch on fender and front Tupperware on 650 from stone and other garbage fired to me by heavy truck and car.

2009 bike is white , have other member here use Color-rite paint repair product, any tips on repair and use, do the white paint repair yellow ?

Any information, experience welcome.

Thank all who reply,

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much Scootereno

·
Registered
1 Posts
Painting is a time consuming multi step process that includes processes like sanding, preparing the car's body and painting. It is an art more than a mechanical work. An expert and perfect painter require lot of patience and experience for doing it. Jason's Auto Body Shop located in redericksburg, VA suggests the following simple steps to paint your car.
http://www.jasonsautobody.com/blog.htm?id=162

·
Registered
341 Posts
JudyCary, much of car painting doesn't apply to motorcycles. The actual paint tips are good (and universal to any painting).
I just disassembled, sanded and painted my scoot in one day. You can't do that with a car - and get a good job. It also included finishing up some cracked tupperware that I partially, previously fixed.

Cherie - painting is best left to professionals. Not witstanding the hobbyist. I've seen show quality jobs come out of home garages! Good luck with it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts