Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friends in the UK: If you live between London and Norwich, has a Burgman 650, or know someone that does and live in the area, Please get in touch with Niceberg (he's a member of this forum), owner/designer of Tunnel Tank by St.Clair - AN 250 400 Skywave/Burgman so he could make a mold and design a tunnel tank specific for our rides. If you like the look of your 650 now, you would love it more with tunnel tank on it. He would very carefully make a rough sculpture from your ride to take home to complete. He would need three to five hours to get the function of the Tank working.. Here's a video of how it looks on a 400.. https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1408362029428989&set=vb.1394804464118079&type=2&theater

·
Registered
314 Posts
I've been talking to Stanley St Clair ('Niceberg') about this very topic.

He gave me the breakdown of product demand around the world: the Japanese want TTs for the 400, US/UK 70 percent want a 650 TT, Asian market wants the TT that fits the 200/250/400.

I've also suggested Stan try to get start-up capital through www.kickstarter.com. Maybe he needs to outsource the construction of the bags to a production line type of manufacturer. Plainly Stan is going through the 'growing pains' phase of a successful small business.

Stan has obviously been candid about his situation - a one-man show, limited capital, limited time to devote to customer queries, fulfilling orders, etc.

Another option, although it's very hit-and-miss in its popularity with consumers, is for Stan to get payment up-front for his product while clearly informing customers there will be a lead-time on delivery.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts