Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heya guys,

As soon as I'm riding 11/12 month and mostly with passenger, I was looking for some additional comfort for my pillion rider.
Main problem for a passenger is that knees are not protected from cold air, specially when you're riding around 0C (32F).
As I already have Termoscud for me as driver, which is great thing, I went same way and purchased Tucano Urbano Termoscud Passagero R092 for my passenger. There were another version R091 which were discontinued, also there are no reviews at all over internet about both versions. So yeah, I'm genuine a pig again :)

Passenger Termoscud is made from Heavy Polyamide as driver termoscud - very strong material, windproof and waterproof.

Lined interior providing extra warmth for legs

Leg cover have two velcro for mounting around legs, strap with strap hook to fix termoscud around pilots waist and two straps to sit on, which prevent termoscud from flapping on a high speed and allows passenger to mount cover more tight

So far I'm very satisfied of this leg cover, my GF has problems with knees, and Termoscud keeps them warm even when riding in -3 (just 10 minutes to office).

Also I've recorded short video about how it looks like

I paid 50 euros for this leg cover and I think it's worth this money

·
Registered
73 Posts
I got the R165 mounted, and took about 20 minutes. I inflated the bladders and rode about 65 in my park area with no flapping. Very solid. I am sure they will keep me warm. Only seeing about 45F degrees at the lowest here in Florida, so very nice. I plan to keep them mounted until about February. My only concern is the bulkiness when rolled up for warm riding. Takes a lots of space away from leg area, limits the leg area. I made custom roll up ties for across the top to compress the unit as much as possible. it also makes it difficult, but not impossible to access the long glove box, where my cell phone charges. But, really not an issue, as I only use the phone for emergencies. Also need to train your feet to come out quickly from the "Harley" position. (feet forward, kicked back). I'll post pictures if anyone is interested. I ordered from Urban Rider in London. They shipped by Fed Ex and received in just two days. Unreal. Very reasonable. You get a free heavy duty carry bag and a baklava.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts