Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any ideas, I took it in for valve job and light worked a couple of days. Now it won't turn on. Bulb is fine. What next. Thanks

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Ideas, sure,check the fuse (doubt it ) check plug in, check switch. You already checked the bulb so if it's not any of the above check the wiring (doubt it).
You mite also check the connection the bulb is making
.And double check that bulb :wink:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I took bike on vacation so no volt meter for bulb check.

It looks like the filament in bulb is ok. Is there a plug in front of the seat for the wiring of the light? I can't see where it goes. I just checked all fuses and they are fine. Ideas?

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
In order to remove the seat the light has to be taken out
-I am told there is a plug but did not look very hard for mine :?
Just in case, you do know the light switch can be off even when the seat is open.

·
Premium Member
2,164 Posts
TO get at battery and light wire easy I take out 2 nuts on shock that holds up seat and make a long stick to prop seat open as high up as it will go. This makes it easier to get at 4 nuts to remove seat. I had my seat off 20 times working at it, also wire could be pinched for light under hinge bracket. 42in stick is about right length . Wayne

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fixed it. Thanks

Thanks for all the info, I took the seat off and sure enough the plug was unplugged in front of the seat. Thanks to all. Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts