Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many of you have turned your Burgy's into a truly stealth-looking machine. By that I mean how many have removed the "Burgman" lettering on the sides? I'm thinking of removing everything but the S in the front and possibly keeping the Suzuki on the back.

Since my 650 is black I'm also thinking of having the wheels painted black... maybe with a thin red stripe on the wheel the way the Yamaha Midnight Warrior looks.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Be sure to show is the pix of your end result.

Now, if we could just get that %[email protected]* cloaking device adapted to the Burgman, we'd be truly stealthy!!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Yeah Brewman, you know it.

Do you know where we can get more bloodwine? When these klingons wake up, they're gonna be real testy w/o the hair of the dog...

·
Registered
553 Posts
Brewman said:
Be sure to show is the pix of your end result.

Now, if we could just get that %[email protected]* cloaking device adapted to the Burgman, we'd be truly stealthy!!
Hell I thought the cloaking device on mine was working flawlessly.
I had an old man pull out in front of me and my son on the highway the other day (we were doing about 60) and got to "test" the brakes and I even managed to blow the horn and the old man just kept going and never even acted like he saw us at all and when we got stopped we were probably less than 4 feet from him. Luckily we didn't hit him and the brakes on the 400 are wonderful, but I guess we were "invisible"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts