Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here is my last trip to a weeding and learned that rolling the tuxedo up and throwing it into the trunk works pretty well.

Chile is somehow similar to California, although wines are better and cheaper here, hehe. You can bee skiing in the morning and fishing in the evening, this is the trip from Santiago to Viña del Mar using the one of the main highways to get there. 77 Miles trip.

Along the way, i think a BMW GS800 passed along at around 86MPH few minutes later saw the man, stopping for a break, which isn't bad at all but I was still enjoying the comfort of my ride along the way without needing to stop to stretch out my legs, cruise control, plenty of leg room and airhawk cushions were doing their job.

here is the video how I stashed the tuxedo:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Hey, hey... Careful what say about California wines there. Wine country is some of my favorite riding. ; )

But I'm guessing you're right, Chile probably is pretty similar to the Golden state. I'd love to see some pictures of your country side, the good riding areas. Are there lots of mountains and twisties like So Cal has?

And thanks, if I ever need to pack a tuxedo in my bike, I now know how.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts