1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this trailer site;
http://www.kruzertrailers.com/index.html
Sharp looking products!
Interestingly it is just up the road, about an hour and change, from where I am. I may see if I can find time to take a run up the road and see what they really look like.
With Jac coming out with a trailer hitch this might be the way to go for touring.
I found the site while I was looking for bike trailers of the opposite kind but who knows!

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Some very nice looking trailers. But with prices ranging from $1695.00 to $3995, they're out of my price league. :(

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look a little further, they have a special for $1295 for the small Sarasota. Actually I think that would be the perfect size for the Burgman.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
I called Jac Vinson to order a set of his new glovebox liners yesterday. He told me that he has a trailer hitch ready for production that installs easily without any drilling or other modifications to the scooter. It sounds pretty good. Problem right now is that I could probably afford the hitch, but like Bill, I can't afford the trailer. But I'll say this. If my wife indicated a desire to tour with me 2-up, a trailer would be the way to go. I am using all the storage capacity that I currently have when I tour solo.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Didn't see that Ken. I was looking at their pricing page. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts