Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen or had any experience with this product?

http://trailerinabag.com/

It looks interesting and would definitely solve my problem of lack of storage space for a trailer. They even have a Canadian manufactuer;

http://www.motorcycleinnovations.com/

Unfortunately they are the other side of the country but at least it is the same country!

·
Registered
30,277 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Bill, I had thought that I had seen an earlier reference to the thing but my search didn't return any hits so I thought that I must have seen it some place else!

·
Registered
689 Posts
A buddy of mine has a BMW R1200 and has this trailer and he said it's the best accessory he has got. He has used it to trailer his bike to Canada and as far west as Las Vegas with no problem, the reason he got it was the fact he could pull it down and leave it is in Honda passport when he is on the road and at home he keeps it in is apt.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I have seen it used, and it works. Just keep an eye on the wheel bearings if your doing a lot of high speed pulling. :wink:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!

·
Registered
925 Posts
I've never seen one of those before. It's kinda cool 8)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I called Gerry out in BC and ordered one. Nice Guy, answered all my questions and explained stuff. Price will be $1195 CDN plus tax and shipping, that includes fenders.
I will do a review for the group once the snow and ice go and I get the thing. Seems it was 70 out there yesterday and Gerry said that there were tons ofr bikes out, I said some very nasty four letter words in way of comment.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Seems it was 70 out there yesterday and Gerry said that there were tons ofr bikes out,
This is why it's called Beautiful B.C. :sunny:

Weather has been awesome for this time of year :D , especially when you read some of the other posts on this forum from our brothren in the East.

It also means you have to cut the grass for 10 months of the year. :(

·
Registered
30,277 Posts
Ken,

Be sure you watch the "How NOT to load your Bike!" video on the Trailer in a bag web page. :shock:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts