Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to add some toys to my Burgman 650 and would like some input/advise. I have already ordered my Clearview shield. In the Gallery, I have seen several pictures of a hump bag which I am very interested in. On Jim's Gallery it is referred to as DJ's Hump Bag. Could someone who has this bag tell me how you like it and if you have a link where I can get info on it, I would appreciate it. Also, I'm interested in the Throttle Rocker, Throttlemeister cruise control and Vista cruise control. If anyone has comments or recommendations on these, please let me know. Thanks,

Buzz

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Buzz said:
I have seen several pictures of a hump bag which I am very interested in. On Jim's Gallery it is referred to as DJ's Hump Bag. Could someone who has this bag tell me how you like it and if you have a link where I can get info on it, I would appreciate it.
http://burgmanusa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3861

I've also seen them available on eBay. There's a lot of discussion about cruise units already on the forums. I'd suggest using the search and looking for the prior posts on each model you're interested in.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Buzz said:
I want to add some toys to my Burgman 650 In the Gallery, I have seen several pictures of a hump bag which I am very interested in. On Jim's Gallery it is referred to as DJ's Hump Bag. Could someone who has this bag tell me how you like it and if you have a link where I can get info on it, I would appreciate it. Thanks,

Buzz
Buzz,

The bag is made by DJ Ellis and you can e-mail him at [email protected]. the website is http://maxiscooterstuff.com/ but it's still under construction. There's a bit of information there but not much.

I agree the bag looks good but it's practical too. I keep things in it that I want to be able to get at quickly and the the clear map pocket is handy as well. There's a picture in my album link below.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Dan

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks much for the info.

Buzz
I]

·
Registered
60 Posts
Buzz - I purchased one of these hump bags - its well made however not as practical and easy to use as I anticipated - I've used it once in the last 12 months - more of a hastel unless you are using it for long trips and need that extra space for a camera etc. If you were near me I sell you mine!
The choice is ultimately yours Buzz! :D

·
Super Moderator
8,074 Posts
I have a Throttle Rocker and do use it. At first it was a bit aquard, but the price was right ($10) and available at a local dealer. I find myself using it any time I'm at highway speed, mainly to relax my grip and lift my fingers to cool them down.

If I lost this one, I would buy another.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts