Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think a specific designed Suzuki rear top hard trunk (luggage) with matching saddle bags should be an option. I think that would be a hot accessory. Should be available in matching scooter colours

·
Registered
969 Posts
Yes! You betcha, by golly. A whole lot of us would be buying saddle bags (no softies for me, though).

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
This would work well with the Optional one-up saddle seat....for both the 400 and 650. Maybe a bolt on rack for the rear part of the saddle.

·
Registered
794 Posts
This is a real no-brainer

Judging by the number of owner's who've added luggage carriers (myself included) Suzuki is leaving a lot of money on the table by not offering these items as options.

Regards,

Dan

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Funny, how we have more room then any two motorcycles and we want (need) more,
I would like a set also. Perhaps with an insulated liner 8)

·
Registered
105 Posts
I will throw my vote in too. Givi makes a box for the 650. But the 400 has no real Burgman specific options out there. I ride two up a lot and tour a little, so yeah we may have more space then most bikes, but we can do more and go further with more storage. I want a mini Goldwing! LOL!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think the saddle bags should be the hard style like the top case. They should be designed specific to the Burgman. They should have optional chrome treatment, trunk liners, and a matching custom fitted soft carry tote bag (for my wife) :wink:

·
Registered
925 Posts
Matching top case and hard luggage? I would be extremely interested in that. :wink:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah!

Suzuki would definitely get my money if they offered that! One thing I noticed as I was scooter shopping was the lack of accessories - especially saddlebags and carriers.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Count me in. If Suzuki would produce a nice color matching hard luggage set I would buy it if I haven't already bought something else. The current options aren't really very good so it wouldn't be hard for Suzuki to enter into this space and do well.

Longsnowsm

·
Registered
611 Posts
I'd buy some made to fit the Burgman 650 removable saddlebags. I'd be even more interested in some that replaced the current rear/side body panels in order to incorporate that space into the bags. Have them be a part of the body, like Honda's PC800 had - but don't worry about making the cargo area one big space. I'd also like a built in tail box like Honda Gold Wings have. Make it smaller to match the Burgman's dimensions - but put in the passenger armrests and stereo...

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Me too! AND bells and whistles in the dashboard...GPS, Cruise, Radio, Intercom.....

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yes, yes count me in also and add speakers and armrest for the wife. Also would like a back rest with a small hand bar that the grandkids could hang on to with cup holder. :D

Plus just a bit more power in the motor, say 800 cc.

Gramps

dont forget my radio/cd :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts