Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Well if you decide to go as far as Atlanta just pm me and you will have a place to stay. Since we are at the base of the the Blue Ridge Mountains/Appalachians you would be about an hour's drive below all of nature but close to many BurgmanUSA forum members.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Interesting weather there. We ride around down here in short sleeves. Even with our safety vests on we are sweating. I have one heck of a suntan on my arms. Had to ride without gloves recently because I looked strange with dark tan arms and white hands. Aside from the rain that comes when it wants to, the weather down here is ideal for riding. That is why we have been taking some 200 - 250 mile day trips. The mountains are beautiful here at the base of the Appalachian trail. If you get a chance, go south. My brother lives and works in Ottawa, Ontario. He seemed to like the cold when I saw him last, about 35 years ago. Geeeze. Didn't realize it had been so long!! Guess I should go up and visit him...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.