Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having contemplated purchasing a mega scooter for some time, I found this site and discovered answers to my remaining questions. I went to my local Honda dealer to look at the Silverwing and to the Suzuki dealer to look at the Burgman 650. The choice was pretty clear, so I bought the 650. I have owned a good variety of motorcycles before the Burgman. I bought this primarily for commuting, but also for a little light touring. I'm looking forward to getting my break-in hours out of the way. I'm heading to Deal's Gap as soon as I do. Glad to be a part of the Burgman Brotherhood.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I have to agree the choice is prettyclear. I may be biased --no-- :lol:
--glad you joined us--
:) Let the s mile s begin. :)

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Paul - Welcome to the personhood.

I don't really know if that was a good choice or not.

You let us know via you experiences with it.

break in hours really stink. i wish id had rode it like i stole it rather than go thru that 600 miles of hell.

sorta an ampersand here....i really hope that folks with other cool scooters, no matter what make, will post a nugget 'round here. knowledge is powerful, and most of us like to absorb it.

Deal's Gap is the bomb (i think) and i almost went a lil while ago.
thanks for becoming a member of the ICOBO.

peat.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Congratulations on the new Burgman 650 Paul. Get those breakin miles done so you can get out and really enjoy your new ride. :)

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Congrats on your decision. I'm sure once you get those break in miles completed, you will be thrilled with your decision.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts