Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D This forum has made me even more in love with my bike.
I have been browsing the site for several days now and there is so much info here it's incredible!

So, I guess now I will give some info about me.

I bought my Blue 2003 AN650 in June. It is the fourth bike I have actually owned and I don't ever want to get rid of it! Riding IS my favorite thing to do in the world. I am 25 years old. Some people say I act older, some say I act like a little kid. :p I don't particularly care what too many people think, but I like being unique.

I get sad that I have not found the other burgman riders in my area in the 13,000+ miles I have put on mine since I bought it. :(

But I am happy anyway because, as far as I can tell, there is no other bike quite like it. I have looked and it is still the biggest scooter in the world. Unless someone would like to show me otherwise? :)

Moderators: don't ever let this forum go away :cry: It has already done wonders for me since I have been here.

I would like to know of any Burgman Riders in Northwest Arkansas. Whoever you are that meets on Hwy. 62, I will show up there when I get my new tire. Any others, feel free to contact me at my email [email protected]. I named my email Bluefirebullet after my bike.
It is also fun to say, just try it a couple times...you know you want to. :D

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Hi John,

The forum exists because of Greengoose (Bryan). He created it and he is the administrator and bill payer. The moderators are just volunteer help who give him a hand. (Just to place credit where credit is due.)

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings John and welcome to the forum ! I believe you are the youngest 650 owner on the forum. Great to hear your impressions of this great ride.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
John G said:
Moderators: don't ever let this forum go away :cry: It has already done wonders for me since I have been here.
That's one item I wouldn't worry about. I don't see the forum disappearing unless everone gets tired of owning a Burgman... :roll: :p

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
billmeek said:
That's one item I wouldn't worry about. I don't see the forum disappearing unless everone gets tired of owning a Burgman... :roll: :p

And that won't happen :D Of course, when the Suzuki Corp. figures out how many of us are out there, maybe they will make sure they have the proper stock of parts and tires. :)

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Trust me, they know how many of us there are, they track the sales figures real closely. If they have an unprofitable turkey (unlikly as that may seem) on thier hands, they'll dump it in a heartbeat, cut thier losses and keep the bare minimum of parts around to satisfy the orphaned vehicles regs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts