Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greengoose, are you incurring a cost to run this forum? I have learned much due to this forum and I'd have no problem making a donation to help cover costs.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
I agree with you Ksmall. Another bike forum that I belong to and caters to motorcyclists in the Greater Toronto Area have a forum identical to this. However members have been able to make a donation to the web hoster or owner and under there porfile they get a little sign that says SITE SUPPORTER to distinguish them from the rest.

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
hmmm,
Its already paid for till Aug. Maybe Ill look into something like you guys suggested in a few months. Thanks for offering.
-Bryan

·
Registered
857 Posts
no-doz and diapers it is...

My wife wonders how I can sleep through our two-month old screaming at the top of her lungs right next to me in bed, yet I awake at the crack of dawn for a ride in the country with a friend...

I tell her it's in the jeans... :roll:

Mother, er, "Mrs. Goose," send me your address and I promise to send some no-doz, diapers, and a "gently used" rubber mallet to wake up Bryan as needed to help with the new little one.
(kidding about the mallet; serious about the rest)

from
Flint (and Bobbi, my wife who is watching over my shoulder...as usual)

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Sent in my donation via Paypal

Sent my donation in via PayPal, Hope this helps with costs! :usa2:

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
I just checked my PayPal account and was amazed :shock: at the donations. Some have stated the donations were to be shared with the wife and little one :binky: . (Many diapers in my house.)
I underestimated the enjoyment factor that this forum has provided to hundreds. You guys and gals make this place what it is today. Give yourselves a big pat on the back :cheers: .

Thanks again to all who donated.

-Bryan, Sonja, Daniel,Joseph & Matthew

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
To thank those who have donated. Ive added a special rank "BurgmanUSA Supporter" .

Persons who have donated money to BurgmanUSA will receive a special rank under their name. "BurgmanUSA Supporter"

If you donate money, please include your forum user name so its easier for me to enable the rank under your profile.

Thanks again.
-Bryan

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
allwalk said:
I agree with you Ksmall. Another bike forum that I belong to and caters to motorcyclists in the Greater Toronto Area have a forum identical to this. However members have been able to make a donation to the web hoster or owner and under there porfile they get a little sign that says SITE SUPPORTER to distinguish them from the rest.
Thanks for the IDEA!

Took me awhile to figure out how to do it.
-Bryan

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
To those who have donated: I 've added a unique icon to accompany the "BurgmanUSA Supporter" label.

I want to give another thanks for the recent donations.

I will try to design a better .gif for the donators. I was just messing around trying to get it to work.
-Bryan

1 - 16 of 16 Posts