Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tire have been found and are in UPS Tracking System inbound from California...scheduled for Wednesday Delivery.

Found at http://www.kgmotorcycletires.com Sales Lady was nice enough to have someone in the warehouse physically locate them and Tag them while I was on the Phone...and since I ordered three (2 rear, 1 front) I exceeded the $150 minimum and got FREE Shipping.

So when the OTHER 3 I ordered and paid for eventually arrive at the Dealer I'm considering Opening a Burgman Tire Shop..}:~>---

Oh Well...However a man I know with 30 years in the tire business told me to Un-Band them if the come banded and to keep them Inside in the Air-Conditioning...as long as they are kept inside in a Temperature controlled environment they Won't Dry Rot and will last for years...(yeah...like I intend to NOT ride and Not wear out tires)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh!! and by the way...it looks like they use a Burgie 400 as the Picture Icon for the Scooter Tire Section!!!

·
Registered
316 Posts
I just ordered a set of Pirellis from 'www.onlineparts.com', for $81.90 US delivered to Canada for my AN400K5.

If anyone has ordered from this website, I'd like to hear experiences. While I got a prompt email confirming my order and the order number tagged along in the email with details, the website is lacking any active order tracking.

I haven't been contacted about, nor can I actively track if the tires are in stock, if they're being shipped, or when. I've heard a few stories about people waiting 6 months for tires, which is why, at 6900 kms, I'm ordering mine now. I will keep you all posted on how long the tires take to get here, but I'm starting to get that weird feeling about this order already.

BTW - at 10,000 kms, I'm planning on switching to synthetic oil. Any reasons why I shouldn't?

Happy riding, all!

- Darcy

·
Registered
201 Posts
Darcy said:
BTW - at 10,000 kms, I'm planning on switching to synthetic oil. Any reasons why I shouldn't?

Happy riding, all!

- Darcy
Why not? Just make sure that you have the correct grade oil with the latest API. Happy riding. :wink:

·
Registered
611 Posts
Hey - that's a Burgman alright - but it's a 650... And oddly enough - I don't see the 650's tires listed on KG's site... :evil:

·
Registered
316 Posts
While the tires I ordered from http://www.onlineparts.com are costing more for shipping than I thought, I was contacted and updated on my order.

I will be updating this post with my full experience when I receive the tires (which apparently have been shipped), and I get a good feeling from this merchant.

I would appreciate any reviews other Burg riders might have with any other tire orders made online.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts