Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been checking price for both front & rear tire for Burgie 650. Here for Michelin and Bstone now pay $15.00 - $20.00 more per tire front & rear than in 2013.

Have price increase that much in USA or Europe ?

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I bought another set of OEM's from Motor Cycle Super Store a couple of months ago and there was no increase at that point . Maybe Canada added some taxes ?

TheReaper!

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought another set of OEM's from Motor Cycle Super Store a couple of months ago and there was no increase at that point . Maybe Canada added some taxes ?

TheReaper!
No added tax, just the retail price of tire that go up. On line dealer purchase from tell me supplier they purchase from increase price.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
A price increase on tires wouldn't shock me. Everything else seems to be going up in price.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Just bought a Shinko rear for the 650, good tire, but only lasts 4.5k, for $60 delivered. Last year it was $54. Still looking for that 10k tire.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Have not yet find a 10,000 mile rear tire, do not think it exist for 650 Burgie.

Did get about 6500 mile couple of time, extremely please with that because normally get 5500-5800 mile on rear.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Have not yet find a 10,000 mile rear tire, do not think it exist for 650 Burgie.

Did get about 6500 mile couple of time, extremely please with that because normally get 5500-5800 mile on rear.
It must be where and how we ride. I bought my 09 last July from a nice older gentleman who rode it on the Eastern Shore of Virginia. It is table flat, straight and the pavement is a smooth fine grit. The bike had 11,032 and it still had the original tires on it and the rear was still good for a few hundred miles. Where I live and the way I ride, I get around 6,000 miles out of them, as do my friends.

·
Registered
211 Posts
So, at 10,500 on my 400's tires, and the rear one showing only about 500-700 mile left, I have done reasonably well?

Seems like the rear has worn down more quickly in the last 2K miles.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
So, at 10,500 on my 400's tires, and the rear one showing only about 500-700 mile left, I have done reasonably well?

Seems like the rear has worn down more quickly in the last 2K miles.
Nah, they're talking about the 650. It chews through rear tires. 10k for a 400 is about average.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts