Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the pilot road 2's on the FJ today AND got the square rear tire off the Burg ! As you might expect the wheels have suffered some pretty serious corrosion after 13 years of wherever under whatever. I sanded it down real good and sprayed them 'metallic dark metal' .... the same color as the bodywork & wheels on the FJ. I dig it. Now tomorrow I will do the same with the front wheel then get rid of that blasted center stand at least until I can find me some better shocks :alien:

Can't wait to see what it looks like tomorrow in daylight . . . Had 3 funerals this week. Today was a good day I really not sure what I would do without my bikes. And tequila. Tomorrow we ride! Cheers

·
Premium Member
3,446 Posts
Three funerals in one week? Natural or unnatural causes ?

Really liking the new rim !

Reactions: FJTRoy

·
Premium Member
8,330 Posts
don't forget Daris's tip about a dot of valve stem locator paint on the new rubber , it has saved me some cusswords a couple times a week, i hardly ever exceed my quota now (sorta)

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Three funerals in one week? Natural or unnatural causes ?

Really liking the new rim !
You'll find in life there are times you always seem to be going to weddings, then graduations, and then funerals from my experience.

Reactions: FJTRoy

·
Premium Member
8,330 Posts
You'll find in life there are times you always seem to be going to weddings, then graduations, and then funerals from my experience.
yup, had a cousin got married, then graduated elementary school, then teacher died of disbelief.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well it rained all day today but I did get the wheel re-did + new tire. Also, cut some padded cabinet liner for my compartments :LOL: ..much easier to see whats in there & maybe will keep my keyring etc from buzzing

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mikeymarine..You must be from Arkansas or Kentucky with cousins like that. You left out the part that she just had her second baby!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts