Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am find Hoop on front and SC-2 on rear, balanced with "Ride On"-----working just fine.

Hoop was take off I had---now has about 15,000 miles total---working fine. Will take off at 20,000 miles of use, as I suspect cupping will start to take place.

Rear SC has around 5-6,000 miles and I feel it will last to 10,000. Actually from wear standpoint it is working better then Hoop which wears flat/square.

BUT there is no reason to use this combo....unless you had the tires on hand like I did.....probably better to use Honda recommended Hoops.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
I Wonder why Honda would Recommend Hoops tires, there are the worst tires i have ever had, Speaking of the flats that i had. With my experience with them, There a Horrible ride,Speaking of the flats, and the
soft rubber that allows them to get flats, and a bumpy hard ride & Feel to them , in any case would never go back to them again.

Daboo, hooked me up with these tires Diablo Pirelli i been with these tires Since and never had any issues or flats with them. And plan to Order a new Set of them Soon......

Now a combination of tires would not be compatible , One tire will Over rule the other ONE , not working together may have a little drag Wear effect....

At least that's my opinion.

Elliott,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts