Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I took our 400 from Grand Junction, Colorado to Colorado Springs Saturday and returned today, doing about 600 miles, much through scenic mountains. While I admittedly have not learned to spot a Burgman with a quick glance :oops: particularly from head-on and therefore have probably missed a few, today I had three sure sitings, but did not get the opportunity to link up with any of them. One was a blue 650 traveling west on Hwy 24, which then turned south on Colorado 9. We gave each other a wave as I was getting onto 24. The second was a white Executive parked at the Breck Inn, in Breckenridge. I checked at the desk, and it belonged to a guest rather than an employee so, I couldn't check further. I didn't register the color of the third or whether it was a 400 or 650, but I got enough of a glimpse of the "Burgman" badge that I am sure it was one. It was traveling with a Goldwing and I spotted them just as they were leaving the parking lot of the McDonalds, Qdoba and other stuff on the access road to westbound I75 in Vail. It had a Givi top case rack. Anyone recognize themselves?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts