Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I believe that is was for the back side to act as a mud flap and prevent crud from getting into the radiator grill.
that's what I think as well. see this image here:

looks like those items are only sold in the UK. just got one I couldn't resist :(

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
hahahaha, nice you caught me and on top of that made me buy it o_O

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:laughing2: Generally I get most English humor but obviously that one got by me.
Just another example of two countries separated by a common language. ;)
..and you spell 'humour' wrong over there too. :rolleyes::D

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
LOL among many other things. I remember the first time traveling overseas, when I asked for the restroom and the lady asked if I preferred a hotel, hostel or bed & breakfast. I looked dumbfounded for a few seconds then realized I should have asked for the pubic toilet. :oops:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
>>and you spell 'humour' wrong over there too<<

Yeah, along with tyre and colour. :)
Maybe we spell them wrong. Didn't this language thing start over there?

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Because you drive on the opposite side of the road I would think mounting it on the opposite side of the fender would be correct. :laughing5:

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
..and I got some funny looks when in the US of A when I said I was going outside for a ***. And fanny means something else entirely over here too. :rolleyes:

:D:D See. You even blank the word out on this site so I'll spell it backwards. GAF. It's a cigarette!!!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I don't think it is as bad as when an Appalachian Hillbilly (me) tries to talk with a Northeastern Yankee.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
When my aunt went over the pond years back. When she checked in to a hotel the man at the front desk asked her if she would like knocked up in the morning. :error:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts