Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was a great day both for temperature and pride. I left early this morning to go to Quebec city, a nice 150 miles ride.Half hour after i left a formation of various sports bikes passed me on the highway, they were going let say fast. After pulling behind them , I stayed with them for 80 miles, after a while they pulled for gaz so i did, all the bikes were at the pump when one of the rider come to me and said " Is this a scooter" i said yes, he said " i dont beleive it , hey guys , this guy was following with a scooter ". They all sat on the burgy, we talk, had a coffee. they asked alot of questions about the 650, and finally went our differents ways.I know that tonight in Quebec 5 sportbikes riders know now what a Burgman 650 is and how fast it is My Burgman is a real keeper Jaype :D

·
Registered
969 Posts
Try not to get attached to it, jaype. :wink:

Steve

Gear up!

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
It's fast in the sence of a Buick Ultra is fast.
Not a in your face like an ol school Buick Regal GSX is - but...
quick, stealthy (if you can get around the silver issue,) fast, and quiet.
p

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fast Burgman 650

Those sportbikes were cruising around 90 to 95 MPH,I could not have passed them but what drawed their attention is that a SCOOTER could follow them. Do not bragg to be faster, just beeing able the keep up with them made quite an impression. Salut. JAYPE

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fast...

One thing else, in the twisties, I felt I could almost lean as a SB, sure did not felt undegun in the curves. Every ride bring new and exciting experiences. SALUT. Jaype.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts