Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently took a brief trip to the Bahama's as part of a group of 30 or so riders. Our only purpose. To ride! http://2smallerwheels.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-bahamas-little-jaunt-with-memories.html

:laughing6:

I am starting to believe that the only way to truly get to understand someplace and meet the people is to get on a scooter and go exploring the curvy back roads of a country.

Yes, I posted some pictures and a write up on my blog (nothing like a little bit of self promotion), but I am curious to hear about your adventures in a another country. :happy1:

By the way, the people of the Bahama's are wonderful! :sunny:

·
Registered
302 Posts
I went to the Bahamas when I was in the military and it was nice. It had some pink beaches and for an island in the Atlantic, which has some pretty bad looking water, the swimming was nice. When I was there you could rent a scooter....a really small one...and drive around the island in an hour! :)

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Funny story (for me at least.!!) A few years back, we took a 2 week trip to Ireland, Wales and England.... First few days were a terror driving on the left side and rotaries (ROUNDABOUTS , there!) Really screwed me up...... But after a few days, I got used to right hand drive and driving on the "WRONG" side of the road.....

When we returned back home - the next day - I got in my car and pulled out onto the LEFT SIDE OF THE ROAD..!!!! And saw a car coming towards me - and said to myself....."WHY IS THIS IDIOT DRIVING ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD.???"

The IDIOT..........was me............!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts