1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
PM Sent.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Daris, please post some in-use photos when you get it.

I’m partial to the one one posted by Tromper. I’m sure they ‘ll love either one of them you decide on, down in Texas! LOL!

Right now, wife and I are in San Antonio, I’m finishing off my coffee and heading to the RiverWalk. I’ve got my radar on now for home and, more pointedly, my grandkids.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Daris, please post some in-use photos when you get it.

I’m partial to the one one posted by Tromper. I’m sure they ‘ll love either one of them you decide on, down in Texas! LOL!

Right now, wife and I are in San Antonio, I’m finishing off my coffee and heading to the RiverWalk. I’ve got my radar on now for home and, more pointedly, my grandkids.
Cool....Remember the Alamo !

I’ve been intrigued with these Scooter Blankets since seeing them on a Rainy Day in Paris. The one I’m getting is for the 2013 or newer and I’ve got an 06 so there will be some Jigger Rigging needing to be done.

I’m only going to use it till a good deal comes up on an affordable 2nd hand motorcycle suit.

Forward thinking...it should increase the resale value of the B650 by by $50 or 60 bucks in the right local.

Are you riding the border back home or jumping north ?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
We are traveling by car.
I’m following your Northern Route Thread .... do you have an aversion to the American Heart Land ? ;) Looks like you are doing a tour of the American Perimeter.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I’m following your Northern Route Thread .... do you have an aversion to the American Heart Land ? ;) Looks like you are doing a tour of the American Perimeter.
I am really partial to the best which is the West, especially when there are mountains and trees. The heartland, I grew up in, surrounded by corn and soybeans. Therefore, I knew I was out of there first chance I got, when I was twelve years old, so left at age 19. The only places I think I might be able to live, east of the Mississippi, would be in the Smokies, or the mountainous areas of New England. But, only when the weather isn’t too bad.

We came back east to see family and friends not seen in years. Wife's mom, who lived with us while in hospice care this last year, passed Nov. 1, we left Nov. 6, wife needed a break from the stress, so on the road this last month. But I am ready to get home and spoil and hug on my grandsons, and keep preparing the scoot for some more touring when the weather breaks in the spring.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Roger That....your still on the Puffy Seat Pick Up Ride. ;)

How’s the 12volt fridge doing ?

·
Registered
193 Posts
I think you can get for that blue poncho shown in Tromper’s photo, an optional, snap-in , electrically heated “onesie” bottom for you and partner. Just don’t go commando in case of a malfunction, though . . .

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I knew I might take some flack for using one of these but I didn’t expect it from the Golden Granola State ;)

·
Premium Member
7,626 Posts
Aw C'mon Daris.
Wouldn'tcha rather have this? You could ride with a friend :).
heh heh heh heh umm,:devil

but wouldn't it look suspicious in florida, in the summer, flappin at a stoplight, with the gearshift knob stickin up

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Shout out to say JaL3 is a Great and should be Trusted Seller.

Thanks JaL3 ! My Blanky arrived like new.

Hopefully.......Chestnuts roasting on a two cylinder fire.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts