Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a couple cheezy $3.00 "stick on" Thermometers today at Pep Boys. They SUCK! I am Used to the NICE $70.00 one I had along with matching clock on my cruiser but feeling cheap these days having lost my job. Here in Southern California, I don't want to get caught out in horrible weather, say 65 degrees or less! :p

Anyone know of something nice that is less than the $70.00 units. I KNOW they are dumb, but then so am I......Thanks, Mike

·
Premium Member
1,593 Posts
Check Radio Shack. They used to sell a battery-powered digital that you could mount (tape or velcro) on your dash. It had a long thin wire with a small probe that you could mount somewhere under your fairing in the airstream. I think it was about $20.
Here's the same types from JC Whitney : Clocks & Thermometers at JC Whitney

Don

·
Registered
96 Posts
How about a multi function device like a digital compass and thermometer. I believe some of the Wayfinder's have a thermometer and there are some $30 models available.

Mybug

(Still riding a big Scarabeo and looking for KC Burgman riders :)

Pappy said:
Bought a couple cheezy $3.00 "stick on" Thermometers today at Pep Boys. They SUCK! I am Used to the NICE $70.00 one I had along with matching clock on my cruiser but feeling cheap these days having lost my job. Here in Southern California, I don't want to get caught out in horrible weather, say 65 degrees or less! :p

Anyone know of something nice that is less than the $70.00 units. I KNOW they are dumb, but then so am I......Thanks, Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts