1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_20140228_121731.jpg

IMG_20140228_121736.jpg

IMG_20140228_151114.jpg

Les and my self fitted a beautiful Yoshi system to les burgman we had to run it with the baffle as it was to loud with out it and gave the bike a complete service .So now he is ready to terrorise the neighbour hood:p

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
I second the Audio Clip idea!

·
Registered
75 Posts
View attachment 22106

View attachment 22114

View attachment 22122

Les and my self fitted a beautiful Yoshi system to les burgman we had to run it with the baffle as it was to loud with out it and gave the bike a complete service .So now he is ready to terrorise the neighbour hood:p
That's a beautiful exhaust. I have a GPR Furore on mine and I like the look of it as well. I have the db buster installed on mine and it's not too loud... Just a noticeable tone.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
It's not that hard. Upload the clip somewhere and post the link to it. If you have problems, email me the clip and I'll take care of it for you.

pcampbell801 at the Google Mail place.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Turn that dang noise down, and get of my lawn while your at it! :rolleyes:

(I'm not a bling type of guy - but that looks really cool.)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks ChipDoc, I'll give it a whirl tomorrow. The Yoshi with db buster is just a tad loud but it's the "afterfire" at very low speeds that's annoying like slowing for a slow inner city corner & when I open the throttle gently I get a couple of "pops". I think I will have a chat with the local bike dyno guy tomorrow & get his opinion. The guy I bought the Yoshi from has a nice aluminium no name system with Power Commander & he says he has seen 200 + klm/h. He has also spent $2000 + on suspension mods.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
you got the Carbon One, I wanted that One, But the cost was way to High!!! Looks great!! will last longer then the Stainless Steal One.

Elliott,

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sorry guys, still haven't done the audio clip been busy trying to quieten down the pipe. The db buster tamed it a little so I visited the local bike exhaust shop. Noel the guy that runs it was the guy that built the exhaust on the Britten. Anyway he manufactured a new db buster that has quietened it to an acceptable level but the deceleration pops persist so I have ordered a BMC filter from the US & when this arrives I will take it to the Suzuki shop who are very experienced with their "Yoshi Box" & say they can fix the popping which is really annoying. When Bikersmurff was following on a recent ride he said it was something akin to being blasted by a shotgun.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
The Popping is coming from the Yoshi, A Power Commander is needed in order to stop the Popping, I use to have the Popping as well, Once the PCIII was installed the Popping Stopped!!!

Elliott,

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks Elliot I'll try the Yoshi box first as I don't feel like paying $800 for a PC111 at this stage which is what they cost here in Oz.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Pc111

The Popping is coming from the Yoshi, A Power Commander is needed in order to stop the Popping, I use to have the Popping as well, Once the PCIII was installed the Popping Stopped!!!

Elliott,
Hi Elliott, did you install the PC3 or a mechanic ? What about mapping, it appears there are few if any available from PC's library or did you go for a custom job via a dyno shop ? Interested on your thoughts/experiences on the installation & seat of the pants experience. I notice there are various PC3's for sale from various suppliers in the U.S. is there anything I should be aware of as I may need to go this route if the Yoshi box doesn't hit the mark.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Nope have not went to the dyno shop can't afford $$$ the price of Mapping. there is a AutoTune Device , Think it only works for the PC4, So no need to dyno shop it.

The PC4 is the Latest Model But May Not work with are model, But think it will, The problem is just Connectors,

i will be Switching to the PC4 One day!!

Elliott,

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks Elliott for your thread reply & PM. I think initially I will go the Yoshi Box route & hope this sorts out my concerns, perhaps later, same as you, if finance permits, a PC.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Thanks Elliott for your thread reply & PM. I think initially I will go the Yoshi Box route & hope this sorts out my concerns, perhaps later, same as you, if finance permits, a PC.
The Yoshi Box Should be Better Because it's Built for the Exhaust , I will do a little Research on it. and post Back!!

Elliott,

1 - 19 of 19 Posts