Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went riding with a friend in this frigid weather and he went down wearing Wall's thermal coveralls. He slide at least 75-100 feet across the pavement and the Wall's held up and he got no road rash at all just some minor bruising. I was impressed with the commercial grade coverall's and the protection they gave against the slide and the cold weather as well. With a little knee and hip protection they could be full fledged biker gear and as they are they are terrific slider pants!
I would not hesitate to use them as part of my winter gear from now on as they have been proven in real life conditions to me!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
good to know, as per its specs they are made of heavyweight 200 Denier Nylon Shell w/Water Resistant Urethane Coating.

pretty good buy for less than 60 bucks.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I had always thought the Wall's would do okay. Now we know. Had a pair of them years ago that I used for winter riding (bright orange too). Now I don't ride when it is that cold (I want the temp to be above 50 now) and gave them away to a friend who needed coverage for cold weather riding.

Namaste'
Doug in Kentucky

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I had always thought the Wall's would do okay. Now we know. Had a pair of them years ago that I used for winter riding (bright orange too). Now I don't ride when it is that cold (I want the temp to be above 50 now) and gave them away to a friend who needed coverage for cold weather riding.

Namaste'
Doug in Kentucky

I thought Kentucky was hot all year long, I spent some time in Louisville and found it to be hot.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I thought Kentucky was hot all year long, I spent some time in Louisville and found it to be hot.
Even in Florida it's not hot all year long. Yesterday and today it was in the low 80s, but last night I was riding as it dipped to 51 and got down to 46 before the sun came back up. The coldest I've ridden was down here - 22F/-6C on my way home from work one VERY chilly morning.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
No, Louisville is not hot all year. Temp in Louisville this evening is 40 degrees (4 degrees C) and is expected to go down to 25 degrees (-4 degrees C) tonight. I am about 120 miles south of Louisville, I live about 60 miles from Nashville, TN. My temps right now are 37F/3C and it is only expected to go down to 35F tonight here. This is much warmer temps than we have had this past two weeks. We even get snow here in the winter. Sorry to bust your ideas of the American South.

Doug in Kentucky

1 - 7 of 7 Posts