Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Short vid of my trip home on this cloudy and cold day.

late,
Coz

[youtube:hbl4me96]qrWvs6CJCsw[/youtube:hbl4me96]

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steve D UK said:
Nice. What camera did you use, how far was the ride and what was the actual ride time?
It was shot on a GoPro Hero 2. Actual ride time was probably about 17 minutes and total mileage was probably 10 miles.

late,
Coz

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Steve D UK said:
I was thinking of getting a GoPro. Is there much benefit of getting the 3 above the 2?
Honestly unless you're really into heavy video post processing, the 2 would suffice just fine. The 3 has some interesting features but for the casual user the 2 would suffice. I'm sure you can find a 2 for a pretty decent price while the 3's are running around $400 here in the states.

late,
Coz

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just picked up a used hero 3 white for 150 on cl, with a 32 g card and some accessories. The built in wi fi and go.pro app for android sold me on it.

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Well, I bought a new Hero 3 and a 64GB card to use on my upcoming European road trip. First mistake, the 64GB card cannot be formatted so that I can view my films on my iPad (which I want to do while on the trip) so I bought a 32GB card. That works okay but I've yet to fit the mounts and use it on my scoot. Will post up when I have something interesting to look at!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I have a GoPro Hero HD and even it does almost anything that a person would want. The only real shortcoming in actual use that I see between my camera and my riding buddies GoPro 3 Black is the Wifi feature. I would like to have that but it is not worth that much money to me to get it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Steve D UK said:
Well, I bought a new Hero 3 and a 64GB card to use on my upcoming European road trip. First mistake, the 64GB card cannot be formatted so that I can view my films on my iPad (which I want to do while on the trip) so I bought a 32GB card.
Another huge advantage that the Hero 3 has for me is that it uses a microsd card, same as my android phone... so after recording an hour of video, I was able to move the card from my camera to phone and watch the video. No choppiness, issues, truly amazing for me. Phone is an HTC Sensation.

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
I have a GP 3 , 16gb card is big nough for me as thats about as long as the battery lasts.

My biggest issue is knowing if it's on or off, he light is hard to see on the bike. I used a ram mount on the brake/clutch and fixed the GP mount to it.

Had a cople of rides where the mount was vibrating against the cover o had an annoying rattle, but worked it out now.

Wold love to have a way to play back like the htc , but iPhone sucks for that.

Steve looking forward to this years video and to keep on discussion, here's my journey home. Sort of boring, but about same distance and time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7CtYc4wk8E, should add its on my FJR not b650

1 - 10 of 10 Posts