Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured my day would come around eventually.

The other day, I was out riding and came to a large main intersection and stopped for the light. A very large t-storm had passed thru about 10 minutes prior but had since gone and the roadways were evaporating quickly due to the heated road surfaces.

As the light turned green, I stated off across the intersection and noticed that the oncoming traffic lane had apparently collected a very large concentration of water. Everytime a vehicle passed over it, huge walls of water sprayed out in both directions. Dang! Here I am going directly past that spot and have no where else to go to escape. I tried to time it so I would get between the passing vehicles, but no such luck. Thought I had been hit by a tidal wave! Windshield and face shield both drenched - couldn't see crap for about 3 seconds. Pulled over to the next shopping center entrance so I could drip dry.

Coulda been worse - it might have been the middle of Dec-Jan.!:toothy2:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Getting wet sucks but just one of things if you ride. The one I hate is having to put your foot down in a puddle. The street in front of work had a low spot at a stop sign. If it rains good it fills and there is no way to get around my foot wet!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts