Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

When I'm not riding my AN400 I'm riding this...well I also have a cheap chinese scooter that I ride also...but that's not worthy of a picture~! hahaha

·
Registered
484 Posts
When I'm not on the Burgman 650:

I'm on the Big Ruckus.

Or the Big Ruckus clone...which has its own recommendations. Gets 90 mpg; comfy; the Chinese motor will soon burn out and I'll put a PCX 150 unit in to replace it when it does.

Or...if I ever get it back from warranty repair...I'd be on the Burgman 400 clone, the Xingyue XY-300t-4. Bought it; overpaid for it; a great ride but something ugly happened inside the motor at 2500 miles. Still waiting for that slow boat from China.

Any event...I'm a Second Childhood case, a late-blooming Scooter Punk. Love the no-shifting. Love the open road.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't get me wrong..I think everyone should have a inexpensive scooter. Thing gets monster gas mileage, is great to run short errands on, and is cheap to work on. I added an unlimited cdi, lighter rollers, better ignition coil, iridium sparkplug, heavier torque spring, and a voltage stablizer, and cost me I think, less then $200. The little thing flies..probably faster then I'd want to go on it. I have pictures in my head of things falling off as I go down the road...hahahaha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts