Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
20,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think out of the 10's of thousands of recipes I have looked at and tried, 0, ZERO have been from Epicurious. I will just keep them on my ignore list.

Now, pass the Black Pepper, Sea Salt and A-1 please.

Reactions: DarisPakar

·
Administrator
20,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My lunch today was authentic spicy beef Cuban Ropa Vieja on rice. I also had some Adobo spiced Sea Bass on a fried Polenta/Squash bed. 2 Victoria Cervica.

Ropa Vieja.jpg

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Please share your camp cooking tips and photos of food while on the road.

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
First Up.... Cowboy Coffee (Sorry for the Pink Shirt)

This might be the Best Burgman Brew Method

·
Administrator
20,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
While in the Army I could always get coffee grounds for free. It was from Folgers and a medium grind for drip. Being Signal Corp, we always had generators running. I was in Operations at night most times so we always had a 32 cup pot on. Even the Infantry that was around us would come by for a cup.

Even back then I always had a used 'Bodum Melnor' drip pot with a stainless screen filter. Also a Westinghouse electric water kettle. So anytime day or night I could brew 18 ounces of coffee. That Melnor pot is now about 60 years old, made in Copenhagen Denmark. It is packed away somewhere at my sons house.

For camping you can't beat a Bodum French press. <Link.
And at less than $20 they have some with hardened glass that is hard to break. Just do not use fine grind grounds.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts