Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like Kymco may put out the largest displacement scooter yet. I talked to the Kymco distributor, and he informed me that the next scooter in the works will be 700 cc's. I hope Suzuki steps up and produces at least a 750 before this is released. I love the Kymco brand, but I would much rather have a Burgman. But who knows, I may have to buy one just for fun.

· Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
billmeek said:
Eventually Kymco may offer a bigger scoot, but I've not been able to locate any information on it being in the works. I'd take anything said by a dealer with a grain of salt. Might he be confusing it with the upcoming Xciting 500?
The man i spoke to was no dealer, he is the president of STR Motorsports, the importer of Kymco in the U.S. Who knows, it may be several years before it is released, especially considering the problems they are having getting the Xciting 500 D.O.T. approved. I just thought I would pass on that bit of info to everyone. You won't find about the 700 for a while. Hopefully I will get some more info at the Dealer Expo in Indianapolis next month.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.