Beautiful piece of work !

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Needs a remote... :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
I could see it blowing over in high winds unless bolted to the ground. would need to be located next to the house or something. looks cool though.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I might have been more impressed had he not done that stupid burn out.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Agree about the burn out..
http://www.bikebox24.eu/shop/

My translator won't work on this.. and I can't tell how much it is.. but I'm sure not cheap..

·
Registered
169 Posts
Very cool. Must have a wheel chock as the rider dismounted and didn't drop side stand. The plastic is probably more durable than the fabric on my Bike Barn which has a life expectancy of about 4 years.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Price 2999 Euro or 4150 US$

including front-fixing "STEADYSTAND FIXED"
weather-resistant high-tech plastics
Impregnated waterproof multiplex bottom plate
upward swing-out rear door with gas-pressure telescopic springs
Vent openings covered against rain water to ventilate the garage
lockable with a built-in grip safety cylinder lock
Color: solid-colored plastic in silver / anthracite metallic

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Not only the burn out but he left his headlight on. You can see it shining as he is closing the cover again. Can you say, Dead Battery?"

·
Registered
739 Posts
Very cool. Must have a wheel chock as the rider dismounted and didn't drop side stand. The plastic is probably more durable than the fabric on my Bike Barn which has a life expectancy of about 4 years.
I noticed that too.. I had a Cycle shell but sold it as the floor flexed and the Burgman center stand was tough to get in place with the flexing floor.. so the chock in this may make sense.. The Cycle shell worked well with my MP3.. but the only place I had for it was soft ground so I had a beautiful 12 X 18 electrified barn built for my Burgman

1 - 9 of 9 Posts