Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mt DEAR Friends:

I have installed the LIP.

It is good. I did not goose it up as high as it would install, but about 50% of the overlap. I Like it. It was easy, I even screwed up and repositioned the sticky things once.

It smooths out the air. I can see over it, which is important in rain. If I scrooch just a tad down, Im in total calm air. Actually, if Im not following another vehicle too closely, I can get very smooth air sitting stright up.

Very good investment for 80 bux.

·
Registered
220 Posts
El Lippo

Where does one acquire the lip? I bought an AN650 yesterday and love everything about it except the turbulence and helmet windnoise, akin to a Chinese torture device.

On the windshield of my bike, which I bought used with 1400 miles on it, there is a black rubbery trim thing around the edges. It says SAENG mfg. co. and it is apparently supposed to cut down on turbulence. If it does, one can only wonder what the noise level was before the previous owner installed it.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yaya

yes the stealth edging. SAENG makes good stuff, but here they found a real scam a rooney. They must buy the stuff for pennies and sell it a 10 bux a foot.

Anyhooo, I believe I got the LIP at Laminarlip.com !!! Or sumpthin like that.

I realize that a whole windscreen aint much mo money. But this was fast and easy. I also understand that SAENG has a new lip like device that is mechanically adjustable, but pricey.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts