Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Executive needs a great radio and ABS only just my opinion. It should not cost over $1000. The Burgman is already overpriced. I wish they would not of put the shifting button on the bike, wasted cost for little return. I like functional bikes that are quality. I also feel they could have designed more carrying space. They could have built a compartment where the tank on a motorcycle is. The Burgman would look better and haul more stuff. I love this bike but feel the general public seems to think that it looks a bit feminine. Will this stop me from buying a scooter, hell no because it is the best machine out there for me.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Re: Burgman 650s

I'm all in favor of a manufacturer designed music/communications/intercom system and an option for Anti-lock Brakes. More carrying space is easily added with an after-market topbox, saddle bags, and a step through bag.

The one thing I would have liked was a larger fuel tank. Another gallon would have make a nice improvement in cruising range.
Oh well. Nothings perfect.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree with you but all these items should be included for the price Suzuki is selling the Burgman for. You can buy a new car for $10,000.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Saturn sells a car for $9999. There are many loss leaders in the paper every weekend as well brand new. I bought a 1996 Kia for $6000 brand new and drove it 225,000 mile never took it to the shop and sold it for 2,500 last year.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Don't forget how much better the warranties are on cars. Most cars also have free towing for several years.
Biggest gripe I have always had about motorcycles is getting work done on them. They treat them as toys not necessary transportation.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts