Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
I am looking forward to it as well, it means I no longer have to worry about whether I have enough money to live out my retirement. I like the lawn chair and beer scenario, means I don't have to move a damned inch...

·
I'm Retired
9,364 Posts
I'm surprised we haven't seen the movies "2012" and "Day After Tomorrow" played over and over again.

Chris

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
My wife said she would start a diet and exercise program on the 22nd. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,152 Posts
Scootereno said:
My wife said she would start a diet and exercise program on the 22nd. :lol: :lol: :lol:
my girlfriend said that's when we'd have sex,,, well not on the 22nd per se, but the day after the .. dang , foiled again

·
I'm Retired
9,364 Posts
From the Rounder's Forum... This was priceless!

CRASH said:
This reminds me of the Y2K frenzy. We have a New Years Eve party for the family every year. That year there was obviously a lot of talk about what would happen at midnight (never mind it was already midnight in other places of the world and everything was working fine). We have a lot of IT and programmer folks in our family so there was plenty of gobbledy gook being spoken. I went around and turned off all the electronics and they all laughed at me telling me nothing was going to happen, I was paranoid ... blah blah blah. Then the Dilbert jokes (I am an executive who obviously knows nothing compared to these engineers and programmers). So as we got closer to midnight, I slowly and tactfully removed myself from the party and went to the garage where the main breaker was. I could hear everyone counting down the ball .... 3 ... 2.... 1 .... and then the power went out. The house was silent for about 5 seconds, then some murmuring and "Oh my god, what happened" for about 5 to 10 more seconds until my brother in law asked .. WHERE IS DAN?

Tell me again I didn't need to turn off my electronics "just in case" .... :p To this day I poke fun at all of them "yeah, how long did it take before you guys figured out you had been had?"

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
If nothing Happends, You All Delete your Burgman Acoounts :lol:

Elliott,

·
Registered
319 Posts
I'm gonna get a good night's sleep and get up the next morning just like I did the last 62 years. (If the world REALLY ends...... Disregard the previous statement)

·
I'm Retired
9,364 Posts
Okay...I agree the world will come to an end in ...wow!...a week.

As a service to everyone, you can drop your Burgmans off at my place for safe keeping. Please sign the title off before you leave. I also have room for FJRs, and any other motorcycle or sports car you wish to have taken care of after the end of the world. :)

I promise to keep them all washed and clean for you.

Chris

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Heck, I think I'll just go buy a new calendar :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
My'n calendar don't end on the 22nd, it ends on the 31st. How bout your'n? :D

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
cliffyk said:
The one on our refrigerator runs all the way through to January 31st...
It's going to be a pretty lonely stretch of 40 days or so while you wait for yours to run out.

Traffic should ease up some.

·
I'm Retired
9,364 Posts
The Nostradamus Channel...er, I mean the History Channel...had a show listed in Comcast's On Demand, titled 21 Days: Decoding the Past. I thought it funny that it'll be pulled on 12/22.

Chris

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
My current calendar runs through the 31st but the new one I got at the Progressive booth at the bike show in Long Beach must have been a printer's error. All the pages are blank. :wink:

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
The Comet is Suppose to be 12 Miles Wide!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Elliott,

1 - 20 of 30 Posts