Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday is my only day off so I wanted to make the most of it. I woke up to a beautiful Fall like morning and went out for a ride up to Lake Lanier. I rode up on some cops setting up cones in one lane and I stopped but they were busy with the cones so I eased around slowly (less than 10 mph). Once they noticed me they went crazy and said I was going to kill someone riding like that. What jerks! They were totally unaware of the reality of the situation and no danger was ever present. They proceeded to berate me and then told me to get out of there before they wrote me a ticket. :roll: Well the mood of the ride was broken so I headed back home. I circled the property we manage before parking the scoot and I noticed something odd by one of the office warehouses. Upon further investigation I found a bunch of semi-truck tires, duffle bags, and tools piled up behind the building. I called our tenant and he knew nothing of it and said he would be right there to check it out. When he got there he confirmed that the stuff was not his and we called the police. It took them an hour to show up and then the fun began. They have been tracking down a burglary ring stealing tires and parts off semi-trucks and they called in the detectives. Well the whole rest of the day was spent dealing with all the swarms of officers and flat beds collecting the "evidence". We might have helped them find the bad guys but......So much for my only day off!
Looks like a 13 day work week for me. :?

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
Wow! What a series of events. The week can only go uphill. Here's hoping for really great days ahead and a smooth ride next time out. :D

Lois aka LoJo

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks girl!
It must...yes....It will get better. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts