1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I love what the segway folks do. The segway itself, before revealed to the public, was hinted at being "the most important transportation revoluton since the wheel". Now I'll agree it's a clever device, but to me it's just another toy. I'm sure they have their practical uses. It doesn't surprise me that they now have a sit-down model. The only thing wrong with the segway is that you're still standing up when you ride it.

dave B.

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the look see 4D. Yup, it's a toy. And I am sure, a very very expensive toy!

And I ain't too much on the Segway thing but I just like to look at newish stuff (though this has been out for a while...) - I'm aware of the Segway "flop".... but the cool thing about the centaur is that you dont have to stand up (if you dont want to...) :)

I, being sort of a 20 suptin at heart, do dig the lil doughnuts that that lil thing "pulls" in the wet grass, (ahem...) :roll: along with the feel of the Moonpie hitting second (if you let off, and snap the the next gear juuuust right...) 8)

Just had to rebuild my ancient ME Operating System - ug - took all day! Good thing it's been raining. Lost all my email due to a format c:.

Grrr. :cry:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts