Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5,363 Posts
casek said:
I now own 3 riding jackets, 5 pair of gloves and 8 helmets! (You have to be color coordinated you know!) :D
Silly me. I ignored color coordination. I am wearing a wineberry (sort of burgundy) colored helmet on a blue AN650. No wonder some people won't wave back! :shock:

Even worse, I wear the same helmet on my yellow V-Strom!

There is another guy in town that has a yellow and black V-Strom like mine. I've ridden with him a couple of times. He has a matching yellow and black Shoei helmet AND a matching yellow and black Fieldsheer riding jacket. Quite impressive! (But he kinda looks like a giant bumblebee.. :wink: )

· Registered
5,363 Posts
Some of the Harley gear is nice. It's mostly the Harley touring riders that buy that though. The cruiser riders typically look like they bought all their gear at garage sales...

Funny thing. I was chatting with the accessories manager at the dealership while looking at the Gerbing stuff today. He said that Gerbing told him they make the heated garments for both Harley and BMW. They custom make it to the specs requested by those brands. But they were having trouble keeping up with demand for their products recently, so they had to contract some of their stuff out to Asia. Which stuff did they have made in Asia? Well... it was the Harley & BMW stuff. Hee Hee. :lol:

· Registered
5,363 Posts
Heck, anything goes with Silver I think.

My Wineberry helmet matched my Kawi Concours when I bought it. It doesn't match the dark blue Burgman too well. But I couldn't see retiring a perfectly good Shoei helmet because of its color. I did buy a newer model Shoei this year for hot weather use. I was cautious though, and bought the Silky White color. That should go with anything I ride over the next few years. :wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.