Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just made a deal to purchase a blue 650 burgman tomorrow .. I am very excited and will probably have a hard time sleeping tonight. :lol: Thanks to this great website and all the fantastic, friendly people here I decided for the Suzuki instead of the Honda Silver wing. Will continue to be a member of this great website. God bless and everyone ride safe ... "may the J force be with you !!! " Special thanke to Steve Wasion in Ill for the feedback.

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Very-berry good Cruise!

Let us know how it all pans out!

Pedz

·
Registered
969 Posts
Happy to be of service, RJ. (Now if I could just get one for myself. :( )

Steve

Gear up!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Welcome to the Burgman family :wave: You made the right choice.

Janine

·
Registered
12 Posts
I know EXACTLY how you feel!

I just picked up "VixBurg" Thursday afternoon -- and that was the LOOONNNNGGEST Thursday I've EVER worked!!!!

Glad to see another "scootist" in Florida! :thumbleft:

·
Registered
13 Posts
where in central fla ?

I also live in central florida, Ocoee to be exact.I just picked up a 05 650 for my wife a couple weeks back, got it from cycle riders on hwy 50 and got a good deal, where did you get yours ?Let me know maybe we can meet up and go for a ride. viper......

·
Registered
84 Posts
Live in North Cocoa over by the coast come to the beach some time and we will go for a ride, I got my Burger from the House of Power in Palm Bay. Got a reasonable deal. I really enjoy the torque and power of this machine. Stay in touch

Nabob

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
This banter, I hate to say, is sooo typical of the (our) "divided state."

Florida is not really Florida. It's sort of like a siamese twin. The main body being what it is (sort of, a-hem "yuck",) and the rest of the state - ie - lil 'ol strip of the panhandle being what it is.

I dunno much 'bout points east and south of Destin (that much,) but I can say that that it is waaaay more "FLORIDA" than I'd like to be involved with.

Up and over here in the "handle," it's slow towns, spainish moss, slow ppl, cheap houses, and warm white sands. Dag gum! Lower Georgia is just up and around the corner...!

Yer lower alabama buddy in arms rjsuz05.

Pedz :D

(shield your eyes from them neon lights ya'll!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts