Registered
285 Posts
Beep beep, beep beep, his horn went beep, beep, beep:D

You have to be OLD to get my reply!:confused:

Sam:eek:

·
Registered
828 Posts
The funny thing is how i saw the picture at first, "that feeling" at the top of my laptop screen then i scrolled down to read that funny complement, hahaha.
same thing i had when i was riding my 50cc scooters, i was get passed by all kind of vehicles/motorcycles all the time.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Beep beep, beep beep, his horn went beep, beep, beep:D

You have to be OLD to get my reply!:confused:

Sam:eek:
The little Ford rambled right along, by Billy Murray composer Byron Gay. I have a copy made from an old 78 album.

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
BEEP BEEP ~ THE LITTLE NASH RAMBLER ~ The PLAYMATEShttp:

//youtu.be/enqNl7tdLR4

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Hammer you hit the nail on the head. I looked and found the song I posted and I was mistaken.
The memory's not what it used to be. :)

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
I have not heard that song in 50 years and I only remembered that it was a song with an increasing tempo that used to make me laugh. :) My memory is not so 'hot' either.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Been there, done that.

If I've got a Burgman behind me when I'm on my Vespa, I don't worry -- I expect anyone who's got one is a serious rider and knows enough to leave a proper interval (that's almost always a safe assumption...) Besides, they're probably counting on my GPS to get them where we're going. :)

That's the serious answer.
The non-serious one?

LIAM, QUIT TAILGATING ME! YOU KNOW THIS IS ONLY A 150! :D

(If you haven't ridden with him, you're missing half the joke because you have NO idea how out-of-character it'd be for him to do that!)

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
I ride a Burgman. My wife rides a Vespa. Apparently, neither of us photograph very well. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
@ jeff_MDR: LOL

Hey... Lead. Follow. Or get out of the way. :rolleyes:
Sounds like a plan! (The Vespa is probably better suited for lead or sweep anyhow because it's so visible; and I'd hold people up as mid-pack lead. :) )

But it's a moot point 'cause I'll have the big bike back up and running again for the Breakfast Run on Big Sportsball Event Sunday. Still need to work on a replacement phone/GPS mount for the big bike, since I cannibalized the one I was using for parts to make the wrist-watch phone mount for the Vespa.

Ah well, Hobby Project Time!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Hey buddy, how can I get this car out of 2nd gear? ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts