Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you all for the very warm and friendly welcome to the forum. Welcome to Butch and Phil, I hope you enjoy the forum as much as I am.

I have noted that a number of you are installed sound systems to your Burgers, am I alone in using my Apple iPod? If it’s tunes you want I can tell you it is impossible to beat an iPod for sound quality. The iPod is very small/compact and will operate on it’s own battery power for a few hours. If you want to listen to tunes all day you can purchase a cigarette lighter plug the iPod in for continuous power. I highly recommend the iPod if you are looking for great sound quality and ease of installation.

Cheers

·
Registered
728 Posts
I have an I River. It runs on one aa battery for days.
I love it.
I'll be using it on my burgman, when I get one.

·
Registered
857 Posts
An "I River"? Now that's one i've not heard of...i'm in the market for an MP3 player. I am researching them, trying to find one that has buttons big enough that I can use with my cycling gloves ON.

I like the Archos 20 Meg, but it doesn't have an FM tuner, and I'd really prefer that if at all possible.

I'll have to check ebay for the I River. Is the larger size an "I Ocean"?

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
The iRiver line are nice little MP3 players. The usually get great reviews. All the models I've seen have the FM player built in.

See :

http://www.iriver.com/product/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts