Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined the forum in late 2008 after having accquired a used 06 650 Exec with a little over 3500 miles. Having owned Goldwings in the past, the concept of tupper ware wasn't entirely new, but the amount that would have to be removed for a simple oil change seemed daunting. I discovered links to Le Dude on this site, and over the course of the last six years and over 40,000 additional miles, I have found his tutorials and other listings invaluable. This weekend I changed the transmission filter, the infamous bolt whose name escapes me, the oil, transmission and final drive fluids as well. And... sparkplugs! I never in a hundred years would have attempted any of this without the expert tutorials Le Dude has provided. So, again, Thanks Le Dude! Desertwinds

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
I'd just like to add my thanks as well. LeDude has helped so many of us out, and his contributions are greatly appreciated by me, and I'm sure a lot of others.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
I'd just like to add my thanks as well. LeDude has helped so many of us out, and his contributions are greatly appreciated by me, and I'm sure a lot of others.

+100 also.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
We all certainly owe a debt of gratitude to Le Dude, I for one always refer to his extensive suite of documentation procedures prior to tackling maintenance procedures - even when I have done that procedure many times.

I am very grateful for his efforts. :thumbup:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Without leDude's help, I wouldn't be riding my burgman 650 at this time! To change oils at the dealership would cost me as much as $120. He also helped me change a radiator and radiator fan with his videos. Thanks, Mr. Ledude for all your wonderful help!
respectfully,
David Miller

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Would like to add my thanks also to Mitch Bergsma for us that had or have a 400. Between him & Le Dude most any thing needed for our Burgmans they cover.

THANKS again Guys! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Would like to add my thanks also to Mitch Bergsma for us that had or have a 400. Between him & Le Dude most any thing needed for our Burgmans they cover.

THANKS again Guys! :thumbup:
+1 for both guys as i have owned both - i know from trying myself it takes a long time to document the stuff and then even longer to document it properly

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Not just LeDude (although he is a valued member who can't be replaced) but all up here on BurgmanUSA. I enjoy all the answers I can get about my Burgman. I also enjoy the conservations here. This is IMHO the best source of scooter information on the internet if you should own a Burgman of any size. I have even got to meet a couple of you members in meat-space and enjoyed it immensely. Thank you all.

Namaste'
Doug from Kentucky

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
We really do have an amazing group here; thanks to all who contribute and make it possible!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts