Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This afternoon I ran into a fellow contractor that I havent seen in a little over a year. We ran thru the normal small talk, kids, house, deployments, etc... He then asked me "So what did you end up doing with that scooter web site thing you were designing about a year ago?"
I laughed and said it was doing awesome! The forum is the heart of the web site. He replied " You found someone else with one of those scooters to talk with?" *smirking*
I brought him into the office and showed him. His jaw hit the floor. He said something like "Not in a million years would I have thought that scooter thing would have become popular, never mind the popularity of the BurgmanUSA site."

SO I give thanks to the BurgmanUSA members for giving me bragging rights to a idea I had 20 months ago! :D

·
Registered
209 Posts
You deserve all the compliments you get. You've done a great job.

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
That's really cool. :)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Cheers to our leader!!! (and a few other scooter riders cast about the WORLD--how many at last count?)

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
When you start at the bottom of a ladder there is only one way to go...
I think this site and the maxi scooter world is just starting the climb. :D

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
3 Cheers

Three Cheers for Bryan! 1273 registered users (and counting) can't be wrong...wonder what the total count would be with all the lurkers?

Way to go!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts