Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had lost all power to the headlights and still had to do 60 miles last week. I couldn't stop for a rest or water for fear that I would do the last leg of the trip in darkness without headlights. As it turned out I 'just' made it home before dark.
My thoughts were a fuse or loose connection from the bumpy roads of NY. I was preparing to take off the front leg shield cover when I thought to check out what previous members had to say. I found a thread that stated the starter switch is probably the reason. The little connector probably was stuck in the off position. I shot some radio shack electronic spray in there and the problem was solved. 'Eight Seconds'!! I could have spent hours with the leg shield but thanks to the BUSA members it only took an "Eight Second' shot of juice and the connector is working again. I have my lights back! THANKS BUSA!! :):):)

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
That's why I joined & bought a Burgman in the first place. Great info & great bunch of owners that pass on their knowledge for the betterment of others! :cheers:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts