Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
I am not sure what that post is for, but I will also add that I think this is a well designed and nicely run site. I am a super moderator on a timeshare forum and I like this site layout much better. It is easier to read.

I like it that there are a few less people here that like to start arguments just for something to do, maybe mostly to the subject we work with, the enjoyment of our scoots. That is nice that I am not seeing 'banned' by a lot of people's names.

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not sure what that post is for, but I will also add that I think this is a well designed and nicely run site. I am a super moderator on a timeshare forum and I like this site layout much better. It is easier to read.

I like it that there are a few less people here that like to start arguments just for something to do, maybe mostly to the subject we work with, the enjoyment of our scoots. That is nice that I am not seeing 'banned' by a lot of people's names.
Very well put

·
Administrator
18,769 Posts

Oh, times have changed. Just a few years ago there were alot of open hostilities between members. A few were banned, a few went away and some are around but have had their fangs filed down some. I will not point a finger at anyone, when you point, three fingers are curled back pointing at yourself and one (thumb) is pointed up towards your maker.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
I agree with Jim much less drama & bickering. Thanks to all of you! :D

·
Registered
2,089 Posts

As a happy Burgman owner, I've NEVER second-guessed my decision(s) to buy one.

I cannot say the same thing about my timeshare! ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts