Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another great trip albeit a bit on the cool(really it was cold) side....added OEM heated grips great to have... and Piaa led driving lights....love my Leo Vince exhaust system too...hope they build a burgman 850......:grin

·
Super Moderator
845 Posts
If they ever would, I would bet there are several people here that would be in line to get one. 200 hundred more CCs and an extra gallon of gas would make it great..:grin

·
Registered
313 Posts
If they ever would, I would bet there are several people here that would be in line to get one. 200 hundred more CCs and an extra gallon of gas would make it great..:grin

Ummmm yes....except I vote for 2 Gallons extra gas

·
Premium Member
2,423 Posts
Dream Big Boys.......Vertical Take Off and Landing with Solar Charging and an optional Coffee I/O System.

·
Premium Member
7,932 Posts
hooray for the coffee i/o !!!!!!

um, foolproof ftttings please.

·
Premium Member
2,423 Posts
The engineers have figured out the male fittings and are staying after work to figure out which color of lock-tight to use on the other. :devil

·
Registered
313 Posts
Dream Big Boys.......Vertical Take Off and Landing with Solar Charging and an optional Coffee I/O System.

Machine Learning target acquistion, heat sensing directional fire pulse rifle with Selectable Auto Mappings, for cell phones, auto based tv/video systems, drivers with one hand on steering devices and the other on any device such as soft drink, beer, makeup, cigarette.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts