Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know if any one has ever seen or used this Auto Pilot? the address is http://www.wonderfulbuys.com would love to have any one respond to this e-mail and tell me what they think. Look's to me like it might be worth a look see I know it is not a Garmin but for as littel as a person uses these kind of things this might get you by. That first $1000.00 is a littel much!!! :D Thank You Mert

·
Registered
13,278 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Be careful, it has no satelite capabilities at all. It simply gives you directions based on the preloaded data and you have to ask directions via keypad input. It is not GPS in anyway. A friend bought one in Southern CA and pitched it, wasn't even up to date on the freeway system there. :idea: :(

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am a Marine Electronics engineer and deal with GPS systems everday. Be carefull with the talking versions, they are very difficult to hear. If you want a cheaper option than the Garmin have a look at Medion (not sure if it's available in the states ) it's made in Germany and a nice piece of kit. Another cheaper option is the handheld GPS's which have an option of loading data of a CD. If you want some more info I'll have a look in my trade catalogues and let you know.. 8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts