Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been out of Redding, Ca to Orange County, Ca for about 2 1/2 months
without much fanfare of a new kid on the block with a white 2007 Suzuki Burgman 650.

But just the other day, on a trip to a local Costco.

I parked the bike out front of Costco on the walkway (as most motorcycles do)

I barely got off the bike and I am surrounded by people with questions.

Like how fast does it go / How much is it and do you need a motorcycle licence etc.

And almost the same when I return to the bike.

Hek, I think I will try this again and just sit out front on a nearby table, and see what happens.

·
Administrator
18,686 Posts
Yeah, set up a table and pass out some of these:
Front
BurgCardFront a.jpg

Back
BurgCardRear.jpg

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Happens to me alot as well. Interesting enough alot of the questions come from other bikers parked nearby. I'm always happy to inform them of the Burgman capabilities, and they are usually quite inmpressed as we don't have alot of these machines at the Jersey Shore. By the way I always get the return "bikers wave" 90% of the time.

·
Administrator
18,686 Posts
When I tried handing out those cards at the beginning of a motorcycle MEET UP event, almost everyone ignored me. After the ride I gave out 20 cards to the 25 riders that were there.

They are from a member from back in 2006 or so, I do not remember who made them but it was free to all members to copy, and still is. I just printed mine on stiff white card paper and glued them together. I later found some business card paper but have not printed any out.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I only have the 400 but a guy asked me just this morning about trading in his Vulcan for a Burgman. I told him the basics of 400 vs 400 and he's going to look at a 650 for himself and a 400 for his wife.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I only have the 400 but a guy asked me just this morning about trading in his Vulcan for a Burgman. I told him the basics of 400 vs 400 and he's going to look at a 650 for himself and a 400 for his wife.
That's always a good combination. But I think most husbands secretly like having a 400 around to "borrow" for around town runs.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It sure would be nice to print these cards out (front and back on one card)

I have sheets of Avery business card templates #8871

If I could just find a way to get both those attachments usable to Avery

1 - 8 of 8 Posts