1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Yes they stopped making them in 2002 and we still see plenty around in Europe. In the UK it was still mandatory to wear a helmet when riding one of these.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
I would hide in the woods and take pictures of you.

Then if you ever ran for President I could sell 'em to Obama's campaign--if he wins you can bet the 22nd Amendment will be repealed, by Executive Order if necessary...

·
Registered
1,177 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ralph.........!!!!!!!! VERY FUNNY..!!!!!!!! I hope it doesn't rain - either........!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: Thanks for that pic...........

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
A three wheeled motorscooter with a roof from Germany. Back to the future. They could call it the Kabinenroller II.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
You can still occasionally see C1's about here in the UK
A guy turned up on one to view a car I'd built - he bought the car and we had a lengthy chinwag about scooters - he had a collection of them

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
cliffyk said:

Then if you ever ran for President I could sell 'em to Obama's campaign--if he wins you can bet the 22nd Amendment will be repealed, by Executive Order if necessary...
Paving the way for Clinton/Clinton 2016!

What? :twisted:

·
Premium Member
8,165 Posts
Rusty J said:
cliffyk said:

What? :twisted:
Rule Brittania (as soon as I can get them to get their gun laws fixed ) I'd be changing , love their sense of humor ,.....and their great food,and weather, and neighbors,

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mikeyMarine said:
Rusty J said:
cliffyk said:

Then if you ever ran for President I could sell 'em to Obama's campaign--if he wins you can bet the 22nd Amendment will be repealed, by Executive Order if necessary..

What? :twisted

Rule Brittania (as soon as I can get them to get their gun laws fixed ) I'd be changing , love their sense of humor ,.....and their great food,and weather, and neighbors
SORRY - But I did not get the gist of your posting at all.??????????

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
v8eyedoc said:
Ok, I'll unpack the whole sequence:

CliffyK's post jokingly asserted that President Obama would likely (illegally) overturn the 22nd Amendment (Presidential 2-term limit) if re-elected.

I tried to one-up the joke by implying that Obama would do that just so that Bill Clinton could become President yet again in 2016 with his wife as Vice President, or vice versa. Hence, a Clinton/Clinton '16 ticket.

In any case, this is all blatantly political (as was the original post by CliffyK that I was toying with), and has nothing to do with the odd BMW scooter in question. Sorry -- I do realize that since I had to explain the joke, it probably wasn't all that funny.

Edits for brevity, though it's still wordy.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rusty J said:
v8eyedoc said:
Ok, I'll unpack the whole sequence:

CliffyK's post jokingly asserted that President Obama would likely (illegally) overturn the 22nd Amendment (Presidential 2-term limit) if re-elected.

I tried to one-up the joke by implying that Obama would do that just so that Bill Clinton could become President yet again in 2016 with his wife as Vice President, or vice versa. Hence, a Clinton/Clinton '16 ticket.

In any case, this is all blatantly political (as was the original post by CliffyK that I was toying with), and has nothing to do with the odd BMW scooter in question. Sorry -- I do realize that since I had to explain the joke, it probably wasn't all that funny.

Edits for brevity, though it's still wordy.
OK.....!!!!!!! NOW I'LL LAUGH!!!!!!!!! I think that sneaky Obama will try ANYTHING............

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Gentlemen please keep the politics/gun laws in the back alley, both verboten subjects in the main forum as it is usually the cause of argument and the prelude to hurtful personal stuff which is more strictly verboten too.

No warnings issued on this occasion. :twisted:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts